Old February 22nd 09, 03:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Good news and bad news

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message
> Tomorrow - Saturday - should be a good day for shooting car pics. No
> special shows going on but the weather has finally cleared up so maybe
> some good shots will be available.
>
> Donut Derelicts is a possibility (as always).
>
> Then there's Cars & Coffee down in Irvine (as always).
>
> And if that weren't enough we've been invited to a special closed
> "California Curuisin' Members Only" party that might have some
> photographic opps.

Turns out I was wrong about the California Cruisin' Members Only event.
That starts at 2:00 PM today - not yesterday. She's feeling better so we
may head down to that thing. I dunno how good or bad that'll be --- never
been to one before. I'll keep my fingers crossed. There's supposed to be
about 140 people there so maybe it won't be too awful crowded to get shots.
If it gets real bad I'll give up on the photography and enjoy the BBQ
instead. )
--
Pat Durkin

email: t o b a c c o h a t e r 1 @ y a h o o . c o m