Old February 18th 18, 02:40 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Ed Pawlowski

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On 2/17/2018 8:43 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

> You are best to rotate only front to back on MOST vehicles -and MUST
> do so with "directional" tires.
>
> In over 40 years Ihave NEVER done side to side rotations. (and I'm a
> mechanic)

I knowof people that have done side to side on car with different size
front and back, but it seems about useless.

I also rotate with oil changes at 7500. IMO, 4000 is a bit too soon but
if you have the time and engergy . . .