Old October 25th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default V-6 in '08 Wrangler???

Yup, it would appear you now have a mini van engine. No more crawling
up the sides of sand pits or over rocks at 400-500 rpm like the old 6
would do. You now need tire spinning, hole digging, rpm to get anyplace.

Probably better on the highway.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile...