Old February 16th 06, 12:18 AM posted to alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.misc

Default Ford Ranger / Mazda B-Series 1999 Ignition Switch Accessory Terminal

Ok, dumb question for the rest of you who know what you're doing:

Just bought myself a CB radio, something I've been wanting for a long
time. I've got a 1999 Mazda B-2500 (Ford Ranger), and the manual for
the CB says to connect it to the ignition switch accessory terminal.

Where is that? Sorry if I sound ignorant, but the most technical I get
with the truck is ... well, not this technical.

Any help appreciated. Pictures of the new set-up to follow once I can
get it in. The new CB is a Uniden Bearcat PC78 Elite. Nice one.