Old February 16th 06, 09:58 PM posted to alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.misc

Default Ford Ranger / Mazda B-Series 1999 Ignition Switch Accessory Terminal

Years ago, I had a CB (citizens band) radio, when they were popular. Most
of us mounted it under the dash (might be hard with todays cars) and simply
hard-wired it to the battery, or on any convenient hot wire on the engine
side of the firewall. You just had to remember to turn it off when you
parked or you could run the battery down. With the computer chips and
sensors in cars today, I still think that might be the best way to go. Easy
to undo, too, if you decide to bail.

ups.com...