Old November 30th 04, 01:32 PM
Snow

Default 50,000 to 100,000

100k must be nuts!! It makes absolutely nonsense that a guy (or girl) who
basically has no responsibility gets paid anything over 60k a year . When a
person with the lives of 500 people in their hands at any given time get
paid 35k - 65k annually. Something is seriously wrong out there..

Snow...
http://www.canama.ca/ - read the "forgotten man'' found on the home page of
this site.
http://www.amfanatl.org/

"William Oliveri" > wrote in message
> So I'm listening to this radio talk guy, a guy who's been a mechanic since

> young age. He's telling a caller who is asking advice for her son, asking
> what school would be good for him since he wants to be a mechanic. This

guy
> recommended a school in Tennesee which he went to and was saying that

there