Old November 9th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_6_]

Default radio locked out

Sorry to say, you must go to the dealer on this one unless you get lucky
entering the number sequence.
If I remember correctly, you should be able to do some button sequence which
will display a number that if given to Saturn will yield an unlock code.

Google gives these options:
http://www.google.com/search?source=...n+radio+unlock