Old October 3rd 07, 02:16 AM posted to alt.california,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,soc.veterans,alt.politics

Default The Crying Mexican

Ted wrote:
>On Oct 1, 9:38 am, "GeekBoy" > wrote:
>> "catfish2006" > wrote in message
>>
>> et...
>>

>> > The Crying Mexican
>> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----

>> > Last week, I went to a local shopping store around 10am. I pulled into a
>> > parking space and as I sat there getting my list together, a nice new
>> > Dodge Ram pulled in and parked opposite me. It wasn't surprising to see a
>> > couple of Hispanic men staring back at me from the truck (there's plenty
>> > in my town), but what was surprising is that they both drained a couple of
>> > beers as they sat there....at 10am! I took the liberty to let my eyes pass
>> > into their cab as I walked by and noted the brand of beer was from mexico,
>> > and there were several.

>> > All I could think was: that by 3pm when the local kids are walking home
>> > from school, these two middle aged immigrants would still be drinking and
>> > driving.
>> > I stood behind their truck, taking the license plate and the two men
>> > sauntered by, paying no attention to me and speaking loudly in spanish.
>> > I waited about 20 minutes for the police and the immigrants were just
>> > pulling out of the lot as I flagged the officer and pointed to the
>> > departing truck.

>> > 30 seconds later, the truck was stopped and it's occupants were pleading
>> > their case. 2 minutes later, another cruiser arrived and one of the
>> > occupants was taken away. The other man (who was the driver), stood with
>> > his blue baseball capped head hung down, hands in his pockets and a look
>> > like the tears were close at hand. A few minutes later, a tow truck
>> > arrived and as it secured its' load...I saw the immigrant wiping his eyes.
>> > Too bad, so sad.

>> > Better him, than the parents of innocent American school children.
>> > What makes these people think our laws are optional?

>> Good call!- Hide quoted text -

>Last year over 5,000 American citizens died at the hands or the wheels
>of hispanic illegal aliens.

Perhaps those 5,000 American citizens should learn to drive. Do the
math, if you can...

At 110+ deaths by motor vehicle that occur daily in this country, we
have ~40,000 deaths per annum. 5,000 is 12.5% of that. This means that
if you're going to kill yourself using a motor vehicle, there is a
87.5% chance it won't involve a "hispanic illegal alien."

>We are saddled with a worthless government. But keep passing on this
>slogan:
>
>"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien."

More apt is that a "good incompetent driver is a dead incompetent
driver." Americans seem to be rather adept at proving themselves
inept, as our highways demonstrate.

--

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's homosexuallity:
the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's ability to operate a vehicle:
I must be doing something right to go 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash.
: http://groups.google.com/group/misc....e8a61824?hl=en