Old May 27th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
nichollette

Default Card code lost!!!

Hi,

I recently bought a Jeep Orvis (1998) in the UK, and was told the car code
was with the documentation - but I've checked, and it's nowhere to be found.
The previous owner has moved house, and now I'm stuck without a radio/cd
player!
I'm trying to trace the original Jeep supplier, but I doubt if they'd be
interested in supplying me with the code - even if they were able to locate
it.

There MUST be a way round this sort of thing, surely? I can't see me being
the only one in this predicament. So.. question is - how do I reactivate
the radio?

Any advise appreciated!

Nichollette

--