Old May 27th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default Card code lost!!!

The serial number is on the back. The dealer can use that to retrieve
the code usually.

I do not believe there is any other way to do it. The code is to
prevent someone else from using it so it won't just be given out.

Mike
'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build
Photos: http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com