Old June 3rd 13, 06:11 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
jay birdsong

Default What ever happened to that big motor red Miata?

"Nashton" wrote in message ...

On 06-03-13 1:29 PM, jay birdsong wrote:

> "Alan Baker" wrote in message
>
> In article >,
> "jay birdsong" > wrote:
>
>> "Nashton" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On 6/2/2013 5:40 PM, jay birdsong wrote:
>> >

>> > "Alan Baker" wrote in message

>> > BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!
>> >
>> > Yeah, a dyed in the wool Ferrari "killer".
>> > MOOHOOHOOHAAHAAHAAHARHARHAR .

>> >Why is bakr so vexed that you're asking what he did with his
>> >famous
>> >girly car, when he originally wanted everyone to know he was going
>> >rice it up to begin with?

>> You missed it? The Posts Where he claimed he was going to put a
>> big
>> Chevy motor in his widdle red Miata and beat all the Ferraris and
>> Corvettes with ease? Then he posted videos of Ferraris and
>> Corvettes
>> ****ing all over Miata's with big V-8 engines? Around August 2011
>> or
>> so. It was a Hoot!!

>> Again: you're simply making up stuff that I never said.

"> > It definitely caught my attention - maybe next year after they
wring
> > it out a little and make a couple of hundred tweaks.

> With "...a couple of hundred tweaks" mantra being a good summary as
> why I'm not predisposed to ever consider buying another GM.
>

> -hh"

>To which, bakr responded:

>"Hey now: the motor's pretty good.

>It might go very well in my Miata!"

Yeah, and now he thinks I'm going to comb through a bunch of posts
like he does to prove a point. I don't think so. Instead of playing
games, the worthless loser should go get a job. He never earned a
thing in his life. Everything he owns was from handouts from mommy
and daddy.