Old August 31st 04, 03:56 PM
swede

Default Micro relay and courtesy lights on Corvette

Hello all-

I'm searching for the fuse or relay that controls the power to the courtesy
lights on my '01 Vette. I beleive that the courtesy lights a the
underhood light,the glove box light the reading lights on the inside rear
view mirror and the vanity lights on the mirror on the Sun visor, all of
which are not working on my car. All other lights and functions are working
properly.

I've located both the fuse boxes and have checked many of the fuses and it
appears that the lights I'm looking for are the courtesy lights judging from
the discription on the car's owner's manual. They have a Micro Relay and
not a fuse for their power.

Does the relay have to be replaced? Can it be reset?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Swede