Old March 22nd 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.visitors
spooge[_2_]

Default 1980 Jeep CJ-5 / Electrical questions

=?UTF-8?b?UGluayDimqQgRnJldWQ=?= > wrote
in newsan.2009.03.22.08.35.10.873985@69_is_devine_
3866593047565jjdue94hu8fje:

> On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 21:26:16 -0400, ah wrote:
>
>> spooge wrote:

> <snippity-doo-dah>

Thanks for proving that you aren't ignoring me, you're hiding from me.

>> http://www.blackjelly.com/Mag/gallery/kli17.htm

> Hilarious.
>
> Old, but still retains humour value despite its over-use.
>
> Never was one of Kliban's best, though.
>
>>> Your prompt response would be much appreciated.

>> *crickets*

> I do not reply to those -- like 'spooge' -- who have previously qualified
> for my voluntary <ignore> box.

Translation: You don't like having your ass kicked and you lie like a cheap
rug, as shown below. Moron.

> Welcome, ah.
>
> BTW, I am curious about something: why did you feel the need to share
> this with AUK and alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.jeep,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose and
> alt.alien.visitors?
>
> Are you looking for approval, or are you in need of some mockery?
>
> Although you do indeed have the right to the last word, no reply is
> really necessary, wanted, needed, nor will it be acknowledged by me.

The proof that you aren't ignoring me, liar. Those are *my* words, you've
misquoted them as Ah's. Moron.

> And your sigfile needs a monospace font.

You're (assuming the below is your version of a sigfile), needs a proper
sig.delimiter, moron.

> ^,,^

Is that weak bit of ascii intended to let people know that you have bats in
your belfrey, or that you're a bird-brain? Either would be 100% accurate.

How unfortunate for you that this reply will enshirine this fine example of
your dishonesty in Google in spite of your X-NA header. Moron.

--
Let me say
Pepsi Generation