Old February 2nd 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dragenwagen

Default 1970 vw beetle Oil change...

I agree also.... you can set it by ear.... it might appear to run good....
but when you get a strobe on it.... the timing is all screwed up...

vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw
dragenwagen
1966 Type I
http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen
"Old VW"s don't leak oil, they mark their territory."