Old June 26th 05, 05:12 AM
ironrod

I heard something similar, it had to do with a cheating executive who
cleaned out his & his wife's savings then ran off with his much younger
secretary. 3 months later she receives a wire from her husband saying as
soon as his money ran out so did the secretary and now he needed his wife to
sell his Porsche and send the money to him so he could get home: The next
day the following appeared in the local want adds:

FOR SALE: Porsche 911
Very low miles $ 50.00 +
tax & transfer fee:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...69857 49&rd=1