Old June 16th 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mike Romain

Default spark plug socket wrench won't hold plug enough to remove

Joe wrote:
> It keeps falling out. I don't have a long enough needle nose pliers to
> get it out is there another handy household contraption I can use to
> get deep in the hole to grab the plug and remove it or do I need to
> hit the hardware store?

All the 'spark plug sockets' I have have a rubber insert for grabbing
onto the plug and removing or installing it.

Might I suggest a real spark plug socket, rather than a socket 'that fits'.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile...