Old October 3rd 05, 10:21 PM
RSCamaro

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 22:52:08 -0400, Rich > wrote:

>To get off. At least with a socket wrench.
>I don't have an air tool, any suggestions?
>-Rich

Use an old ratchet and a hammer and make your own impact wrench out of
it. Tapping the wrench will break the locktite and you'll be able to
remove the bolts the rest of the way. Craftsman ratches are just the
thing to use in these situations as they can be brought back for a no
questions replacement. Don't want to use a hammer on your ratchet
then use a box end wrench and the same method, you may end up with a
dent or two on the wrench but it won't affect the way it works or harm
it. Make sure to hold the wrench onto the bolt head so it doesn't go
flying away on you.

...Ron
--
68' Camaro RS