Old October 4th 05, 03:43 AM
Mike Lenker

FYI, Sears will now only repair your Craftsman ratchet or give you a
"rebuilt" one. No more new replacements. If they don't have one available
you gotta wait a few days until yours gets fixed. Or you can cuss them out
and buy one somewhere else so you can get back to work like I did. "Dude,
it's Sunday, I got parts all over my driveway, and you tell me I gotta wait
until Tueday MAYBE to get my "guaranteed" wrench? *%#&$#@#~!!!" Farging
bastages.

Now I don't buy tools at Sears anymore.

Their loss.