Old October 5th 05, 01:40 PM
Ritz

SVTKate wrote:
> "Ritz" > wrote in message
> : Dillweed? Is that the best you can do? Your high school English
> : teacher must be so proud....
> :
> : *shrug*
> :
>
> I will not try to justify my posts by offering up a history of my life's
> experience nor will I be goaded into playing your game

I'm not goading you. I simply don't think your comment was accurate.
You responded with 2 rather childish "insults" (if you can even call
them that) rather than try to refute what I said. And when called on
that, you offer the above missive. So let's see if I can get this
straight...your response to me saying you're wrong was:

1. Call me names. (cute)
2. Refuse to elaborate on why you think you're right.

So I hope you'll pardon my lack of confidence in any future postings
from you.

Have a nice day.