Old October 5th 05, 08:35 PM
SVTKate

"Ritz" > wrote in message
: SVTKate wrote:
: > "Ritz" > wrote in message
: > ...
: > : Dillweed? Is that the best you can do? Your high school English
: > : teacher must be so proud....
: > :
: > : *shrug*
: > :
: >
: > I will not try to justify my posts by offering up a history of my life's
: > experience nor will I be goaded into playing your game
:
:
: I'm not goading you. I simply don't think your comment was accurate.
: You responded with 2 rather childish "insults" (if you can even call
: them that) rather than try to refute what I said. And when called on
: that, you offer the above missive. So let's see if I can get this
: straight...your response to me saying you're wrong was:
:
: 1. Call me names. (cute)
: 2. Refuse to elaborate on why you think you're right.
:
: So I hope you'll pardon my lack of confidence in any future postings
: from you.
:
: Have a nice day.

I have, thank you. It has been quite a nice day.