Old October 7th 04, 06:07 PM
Chad Leigh

Thanks to all who responded, on and off-line. I tried various things
suggested.

I was able to get the one out that I descrobed as not yet stripped (
though it was stripped by the time I got it out). Vice grips to the
rescue. The other one I have not been able to get out and I will
probably just take it in and have a mechanic get it out.

As I am sitting on jackstands with it, I don't trust myself with a torch
that close to the gas tank (it is on the same side).

I put some new pads on the old rotor for now and the car is drivable
again, for now.

Thanks all
Chad