Old October 8th 04, 03:48 AM
LaM

Just replaced the discs and pad on my 88 Scirocco. I used the hex wrench
AND the wheel bolt wrench that comes with the car. After soaking for a few
minutes with WD-40 and Liquid Wrench, I put the open end on the wheel bolt
wrench over the hex wrench and had a little more leverage. Worked on both
sides with some effort. The car was on jack stands as well as I had the
floor jack in place as backup. Good luck!
Lloyd