Old September 25th 09, 12:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Default Can I Pour Stop Leak into the Coolant Bottle?

!!!!WARNING WILL ROBINSON!!!!
I worked on a vehicle where someone dumped some stop leak in the expansion
bottle.
That stop leak was able to close up a 1/2" hole but unfortunately that hole
was the expansion bottle outlet pipe and hose. lol
That vehicle overheated until things were unclogged and the leak elsewhere
was repaired properly. ;-)

It might be best, in your case, to take off the radiator hose and dump that
stuff directly into the radiator!
Of course replacing the radiator is an option too! <g>

JMHO
--
later,
dave AKA vwdoc1