Old February 1st 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Harry Palmer

Default 2002 Jeep cherokee rear bumper will a 2000 bumper fit??

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Harry Palmer wrote:
>

> > First of all, thanks for going to all that trouble to check this out
> > for me. Secondly, I must be using the site incorrectly because I
> > didn't see any date information there.

> no problem.
>
> You see the date info when you drill all the way down to a part.
> Then you will see the right frame has a title that goes
>
> Description Year MSRP Price Core Price Your Price
>
> (sometimes with a button for 'view illustration')
>
> The Year is what your looking at. If it says 99-04 then that is the
> same part for 1999 to 2004.
>
> --
> DougW

bummer that means that for my bumper I'm looking for a 02-03 jeep only,
that sucks. I was hoping that the spread would be greater more like 99-04.
Crap this is going to be a zarking nightmare in Chicago. Thanks again for
all your help.

Harry

W/hitch - Overland - Overland 02-03 $442.00