Old November 25th 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
PM

Default I bet none of the morons posting here can suggest a good brand of valve seal.

"J. Clarke" > wrote in message
> Well, can you?

> --John
> to email, dial "usenet" and validate
> (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

I don't post often. but felt the need to...

First off moron, how do you know that you need valve guides? second question
is,
have you performed any due diligence to troubleshoot the issue that you
think that
you have? Compression tests? Remove the valve covers and hit the valve seals
with a pick or something to see if they're dry rotted or hard as your head?
11 year old
motor. Could very well be valve seals. Maybe even worn guides which will not
fix
themselves no matter what brand of valve seals you install. How many miles
are on
the motor?

PaulinVA