Old April 26th 05, 09:42 PM

It's a new site I built. That's what a sigline exists for .
I'm also working on LearnPHPNow.com and ThePHPGuide.com to help people learn
how to write web applications with PHP. But for today... working on
transferring servers =(. I have 3 dedicated servers.. about to trash one so
I hafta move the sites over.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

"japhar81" > wrote in message
> Do you mind me asking whats up with the cellulite advert in your sig?
>

> > wrote in message
> m...
> > LOL!! Ya man.. I still do it . But I just get out the dawn & zap it.
> >
> > -Mike
> >
> > --
> > Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
> > http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/
> >

> > "japhar81" > wrote in message
> >> Yeah, I know, just gotta learn to be a little more careful... that

whole
> >> coordination thing.

> >> . ..

> > dish