Old June 7th 10, 02:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
In2hoppn[_2_]

Default Where has everyone gone?

Hey TBerk, and everyone else! Was just hitting the groups for a chevy
problem and saw this group highlighted for a thread I had flagged. Only
been a little over a month since last time I was here. Not bad for these
days. Definitely not like the old days ; ). VW's, along with all the rest
(chevy right now for me) seems to be viewed by many to match the economy and
the rest of world events... they all kinda suck... but we try to still have
a little fun and humor along the way!