Old August 20th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Casper

Default 1993 GC Limited - I Miss My Jeep!!

Lon > hacked up a hairball and the stain left
behind looked like this:

>After swapping to Champions, add a fat ground braid between the body
>near the battery and a nice big bolt on the engine. If that doesn't do
>it, maybe the brain and or coil is just too weak to spark.

Again, the plugs have been replaced four times now and the ground
checked more than you have fingers and toes. Also, the PCM has already
been replaced once along with the coil. No change.

I'm not paying for any more replacement parts until the master
technician can tell me for certain what is the problem.