Old August 20th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dick[_1_]

Default 1993 GC Limited - I Miss My Jeep!!

I have to agree with Mike. There is nothing in the service manual
about any shim or spacer under the CPS. Neither is anything included
with a new CPS that looks like that. I have one sitting in front of
me. I'm curious about the two, different CPS units the mechanics
showed you. My '93 ZJ V-8 was one of the first produced in 1992. It
has the 2-bolt type as shown in the service manual. The Mopar No. for
this CPS is 1-56026701.

Dick