Old July 8th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Roy[_1_]

Default Two Saturns, one key

Back in the good old days I had a similar setup. My friends Dodge truck key
would open the door on my Volare and I didn't need a key to turn the
ignition so if I locked myself out I could just get him to unlock my door
and away I went. My anti-theft device was a kill switch under the dash and a
push button to replace the solenoid.