Old February 21st 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Camaro wont sell....

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> They've got no fallback. The original Camaros didn't look
> as good as the Barracudas or Challengers and not nearly as interesting
> as the Mustangs. They had no choice but to
> do a modern (sort of) look. IMO, they should look for inspiration from
> their early 1970s (1973 or later) models.

Actually they did have a more aggressive look to them and I was happy to see
the Stang follow up in '69-70 with something more agressive stance as well.
If I were Chevy make the car low frills affordable, mimick the '67 and then
some 5 years later mimick the '70's style. I would love to see the Mustang
do something similar and eventually make ammends for the '74-78.

Nick