Old February 21st 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Camaro wont sell....

*WEG*
That's right Gator boy, and don't you forget it!

KJK

"Blue Gator" > wrote in message
: KJ.Kate wrote:
: > Well, I for one like it. I would buy it if I were in the market for such
: > beast. I think that you are wrong if you believe that it will nto sell.
It
: > will be like the new Mustang. It will be rolling out so fast that people
: > will be paying premiums over MSRP.
: >
: > I find the grille agressive looking and with minor refinement or perhaps
: > even a better camera angle very attractive. It reminds me of my first
car -
: > a 69 Camaro.
: >
: > Much like the Mustang, the new look may take some time to catch on but
if it
: > is at all as good as the LS1 Camaro was under the hood, they will have a
: > winner.
: >
: > Kate
: >
: >
: Yeah, but what do you know, you would probably buy a JEEP! Oh yeah, you
: already DID!!