Old May 10th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Great Car Audio System

wrote:
> Is it a common perception that a great car audio system is or must be
> loud and boomy, i.e. high bass. I don't know if that is an essential
>
> [snip]
>
> in an open air environment like a scenic outlook or a park? Just for
> your personal enjoyment but not necessarily to get attention.
>
> Cheers ...

Thank you all for you input; and yes, I try my best to be considerate
of others.

I failed to mention that, I have no prejudice against loud and boomy
car audio systems; It's simply individual taste. I was just trying to
say that, if I ever get attention for my car audio system, I'd rather
let it be for the quality (richness and depth) instead of the quantity
(decibles).

BTW, how do Nakamichi car audio systems fare these days?

Thanks again ...