Old December 30th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes Fighter for Good

Default 1955 Ford Thunderbird with top off - Torch Red - fvr

This from the biggest spammer of them all! The jealous, really weak
jealous retard using Linux, I can't believe how jealous this little draft
dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath liar was hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 until I
killed it. Now he's using another IP of 24.80.200.127
s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net whose only way to get attention is to
make a fool of its self using foul language, like it did back in elementary
school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on
responsibility like a grown up. With an obsession with perverts and goats,
where it writes via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other
perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and fine, Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving Christian family. Committing forgery over
many of my posts, proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. You're even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing,
you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
statement like a man.
That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
psychopath forged up names?
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraphs it fits so well!
But, now worth a forwarding to:
,
, , , ,
for forgery.
Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
posted on an auto picture group at:

I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
it, so keep the f*ck out!
Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
YOU NEED HELP!
The moral majority say you are not only faggots, but cowards
You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
anything.
Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
shaw.ca 24.80.200.127 s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net
and 24bit: 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT
Mediacom Communications Corp. I will keep your name in confidence, kindly
email
or
Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
You are the one that ran to Canada from your obligation to the U.S.
Military! YOU ARE A TRAITOR and a COWARD!!!!!!
You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, lacking common sense, it gives me a feeling of
extreme superiority! <ROTFLMAO>
And you think the news members won't catch on and be able to see your
pursuing fag names, as fake as you.
Just making sure the faggots at: alt.binaries.pictures.autos,
alt.binaries.automobile.pictures groups know what an a**hole you, aka SW
really are!!!!!
God, where do they find these REALLY STUPID queer traitors keep
following me around? With even more jealous girlie maricón acosador
gibberish/babbling
You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
Shaw promised me YOU would never do it again, of course that was you
old 24.86.24.251 IP, wanta try for 24.80.200.127? <ROTFLMAO>
Hehehe, keep'em coming coward, :-) Maybe, use little more of your
language, and pornography in an original post.
I should snip your incoherent, uncontrolled jealous senile babbling, so
as not to embarrass you again! NOT! :-)
SWimp, I'm still waiting for your real name and address like any man
would list. But then you're a But then you're a lying traitor of a coward
the loser.
God, I love making a fool out of you, in front of your groups!!!!! I
wonder what the next award I get from Giganews will look like for making a
fool out of you over, and over again:
http://www.billhughes.com/temp/giganews.jpg
Replies your jealous posts even a copy and paste of your indivualized
weaknesses to the rebuttal, DO NOT constitute spam, loser.
Now SWimp is back to being jealous of my Thunderbird:
http://www.billhughes.com/thunderb.htm and the rest of my cars:
http://www.billhughes.com/vehicles.htm and the money I've made, making it
possible to buy and sell you: http://www.billhughes.com/chevron.htm
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O