Old December 30th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Pink Freud©®

Default 1955 Ford Thunderbird with top off - Torch Red - fvr

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:37:50 -0800, L.W.(ß=Schutzstaffel)Hughes
Fighter for Good wrote:

Oh, now /that's/ funny!

Especially for a fascist.

> This from the biggest spammer of them all! The jealous, really weak
> jealous retard using Linux, I can't believe how jealous this little draft
> dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath liar was hiding in Vancouver via
> S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 until I
> killed it. Now he's using another IP of 24.80.200.127
> s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net whose only way to get attention is to
> make a fool of its self using foul language, like it did back in elementary
> school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on
> responsibility like a grown up. With an obsession with perverts and goats,
> where it writes via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other
> perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
> documents, possessions, successes, manliness and fine, Southern California
> surfing body, beard, and loving Christian family. Committing forgery over
> many of my posts, proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a
> little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
> me too. You're even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing,
> you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
> statement like a man.
> That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
> the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
> psychopath forged up names?
> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
> paragraphs it fits so well!
> But, now worth a forwarding to:
,

, , , ,

for forgery.
> Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
> posted on an auto picture group at:
>
> I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
> but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
> Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
> that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
> United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
> too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
> it, so keep the f*ck out!
> Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
> YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
> someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
> with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
> Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
> YOU NEED HELP!
> The moral majority say you are not only faggots, but cowards
> You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
> anything.
> Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
> and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
> arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.
> I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
> shaw.ca 24.80.200.127 s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net

and 24bit: 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT
> Mediacom Communications Corp. I will keep your name in confidence, kindly
> email
or

http://www.billhughes.com/temp/giganews.jpg
> Replies your jealous posts even a copy and paste of your indivualized
> weaknesses to the rebuttal, DO NOT constitute spam, loser.
> Now SWimp is back to being jealous of my Thunderbird:
> http://www.billhughes.com/thunderb.htm and the rest of my cars:
> http://www.billhughes.com/vehicles.htm and the money I've made, making it
> possible to buy and sell you: http://www.billhughes.com/chevron.htm
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

Oh, Lawdy, Lawdy, I am /so/ impressed !!!

and

You lose, Huze.

And you're most welcome, asshole.

--
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor
does the truth become error because nobody will see it.

-Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948)