Old June 8th 17, 02:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Larry Holcombe

Default Is the Chrysler 3.5 engine any good?

replying to David Zatz, Larry Holcombe wrote:
Just had the timing belt/water pump etc. replaced on my 3.5L 2005 Pacifica but
it was running fine, just preventive maintenance at 111,000 miles. Great car
and so far great trouble free engine and everything works like new. I do add
injector cleaner about every six months. As best I can tell if you maintain
the the 3.5 you've got a 250,000 to 300,000 mile engine.

--
for full context, visit http://www.motorsforum.com/chrysler/...ood-15458-.htm