Old December 30th 09, 07:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

Default rF Brabham BT52 Mod update available for download

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:48:04 -0800 (PST), Alan_Bernardo wrote:

> but then ended being 87m. The file looks like an update and not a
> full version.

Hi Alan,

that's weird indeed, I just now tried downloading the archive, and it
reports correctly at 490MB.

> BTW, Uwe, now that RSC is down, where does most of the rFactor crowd
> go for posting on forums and stuff?

Meh, forums, let's revive this place instead! ;-)

Seriously, no idea. I can point you to our lively rF community over
hat http://simracers.gplrank.info/ (check the english forum which
we're in the process of setting up).

Apart from that, I'm certain that if there is a void left to be filled
by RSC's demise, it quickly will. Mystmagoo (rF Rank co-admin) also
triggered the new rank forum at http://forums.gplrank.info/.

Don't despair, something will come up eventually, for now enjoy the
new BT52!

Uwe