Old December 30th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan_Bernardo

Default rF Brabham BT52 Mod update available for download

On Dec 30, 2:54*pm, Uwe > wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:48:04 -0800 (PST), Alan_Bernardo wrote:
> > but then ended being 87m. *The file looks like an update and not a
> > full version.

> Hi Alan,
>
> that's weird indeed, I just now tried downloading the archive, and it
> reports correctly at 490MB.
>
> > BTW, Uwe, now that RSC is down, where does most of the rFactor crowd
> > go for posting on forums and stuff?

> Meh, forums, let's revive this place instead! ;-)
>
> Seriously, no idea. I can point you to our lively rF community over
> hathttp://simracers.gplrank.info/(check the english forum which
> we're in the process of setting up).
>
> Apart from that, I'm certain that if there is a void left to be filled
> by RSC's demise, it quickly will. Mystmagoo (rF Rank co-admin) also
> triggered the new rank forum athttp://forums.gplrank.info/.
>
> Don't despair, something will come up eventually, for now enjoy the
> new BT52!
>
> Uwe

Uwe,

I've tried again, and this time I've gone beyond the last time, so it
looks like I'm getting the entire file. But something was definitely
up before, as the file I got was not corrupt and appeared to be an
update.

Have a Happy Holiday!

Alan