Old December 21st 04, 11:38 PM
Grahame

Hi Graeme,

I had exactly the same problem on my old 156.

Wore out my first set of front tyres in 10K (inner edges bald).

Took the car to Alfa dealer. Alfa said the fronts were correctly aligned.
Bought and fitted new fronts - 10K later inner edges bald - outer edges
3+mm.

Took the car to Kwikfit - they said the tracking was a MILE out - they
adjusted, fit a new set of (same brand) tyres - 15K later (when I sold the
car) the fronts were wearing evenly and still had more than legal tread.

Grahame.