Old February 21st 18, 10:34 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
alan_m

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On 21/02/2018 04:07, rbowman wrote:

> Try a little more diversity and you'll make the grade.

We are getting there. The new weapon of choice seems to be throwing acid.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/401685...rns-sufferers/

Those carrying out attacks can be charged with Grievous Bodily Harm
(GBH) with intent which carries a maximum life sentence.

The best way to avoid these attacks in the UK is don't get involved with
domestic violence and don't attend any nightclub where there only claim
to fame is that they are frequented by Z list celebrities.