Old July 4th 05, 02:43 AM
BillyRay

Eddie,

I am under the impression that this techniqu should work
In any case you should be able to get the codes read at your local auto
parts store with an ODB II scanner My 2000 Cherokee never threw any codes
so I never had to try. My 2002 WJ's error codes were read in this manner
just days ago.

:
Retrieving codes:
Turn the ignition key until the digital odometer displays, repeat three
times in succession and then back to "On" (On/Off, On/Off, On/Off, On). At
the fourth "On" the odometer will be replaced with codes. If no codes are
present then "Done" will appear.