Old July 29th 07, 12:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

Default 1966 Ford Thuderbird Convertible&Tonneau Cover Instrument Cluster&Fold-Away Steering Candy Apple Red(2006DreamCruise)CL.jpg 389927 bytes

On 28-Jul-2007, "HEMI-Powered" > wrote:

> > God, that's a crappy shot.
> >

> since you and your queer buddy already know I don't take good
> picturse, don't look at them. nobody has a gun to your head. "don't
> like 'em, don't download 'em, but don't complain about 'em." I am
> not engaged in any silly-ass contest, certainly not one to satisfy
> you, so I'd thank you to keep your insulting/vindictive comments to
> yourself. Feel free to KF if that makes you feel even better, but
> just go away.

No, loony toon. As you know, you've made the KF impossible by your flood
handle. And you /are/ in some "silly-ass contest" to provoke comments,
favorable or otherwise.

However, these crappy shots - though very otherwise - are beautiful by
comparison to your persona. So there is something to say for them after all.

--
Z~

Just another gallery: http://www.supercars.net/gallery/143302/1410/16.html

..