Old July 29th 07, 10:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default 1966 Ford Thuderbird Convertible&Tonneau Cover Instrument Cluster&Fold-Away Steering Candy Apple Red(2006DreamCruise)CL.jpg 389927 bytes

Zinc added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

>> > No, loony toon. As you know, you've made the KF impossible
>> > by your flood handle. And you /are/ in some "silly-ass
>> > contest" to provoke comments, favorable or otherwise.
>> >
>> > However, these crappy shots - though very otherwise - are
>> > beautiful by comparison to your persona. So there is
>> > something to say for them after all.

>> You can KF me any time you want, I do not change my nym. I
>> don't care if you don't like me or you don't like my
>> pictures, that is your right. But, if you continnue to stalk
>> me, I will take appropriate action. I do not need to have a
>> resugeants of you trolls ragging on me for no good reason.
>> This NG is about sharing it is not you and Paddy's Pig's
>> private playing ground, you have no special dispensation to
>> be a photo judge, so STFU and GFYS. Now, blow back to the
>> land of smog.

> I have nothing to do with Pat any more than with any other
> decent poster to these newsgroups. Yeah, we've bumped into
> each other a couple of times at the shows but so what? I don't
> know what you have against him, but it has nothing to do with
> me.
>
> Back to your evading the last statement, Stalker. By putting
> the spaces before and after the @ in your spam sig, you are
> attempting to bypass everyone's kill-filter. That's the same
> as spamming. I'll have to report you.

nunbnuts, one nym is used by Rocket fuel and theother by Xnews it
has been that way for a year. try reporting me and I will report
you for filing a false, vindictive abuse report. you need a life
beyond this NG and just leave people alone who do not bother you
at all.

--
HP, aka Jerry