Old October 17th 17, 02:34 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Scott Dorsey

Default Why is my 1985 s 10 2.8 engine so hard to start ?

dsi1 > wrote:
>On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 4:58:08 AM UTC-10, RalphD66 wrote:
>>
>> I converted the choke to manual.

>Visually check to make sure your choke is working correctly.

I was leaning very strongly toward this being the case, that the choke is not
leaning down enough. But I suggested earlier than he try manually blocking
the intake to simulate aggressive choking and he said that didn't help.
--scott