Old February 21st 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
My Name Is Nobody

Default Suggestions on new clutch needed

"goodnigh" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Have a '71 Grande with M-code 351C-4V.
> Has a toploader with 9" rear end from a Mach 1.
> Someone suggested a CenterForce. Any comments?
>
> mike

I run one (an original CenterForce dual friction) behind a very potent 1971
351 Cleveland -4V. It was sold as an "off road only" variant. The best
thing about it besides how well it hooks up, is how smooth and streetable it
actually is. I am very satisfied with mine and give it a two thumbs up...