Old February 21st 18, 10:50 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
ultred ragnusen

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

rbowman > wrote:

> Can you say 'lawyer'? I've spent some time in southern AZ close to the
> border. It's refreshing to deal with Mexican mechanics. They still use a
> bit of ingenuity.

Speaking of ingenuity, check out this redneck rear rotor surfacing
technique at home, with a grinder and while the rotors are spinning.
https://youtu.be/q5p-KHkx1YA?t=123

I guess it works for driven wheels only though.
https://youtu.be/SUIJySdkCZk?t=370
https://youtu.be/xokh96wRxb4?t=236
https://youtu.be/YsfadqO9V2A?t=55
https://youtu.be/rum-Wlok7n4?t=2

I guess this is how rednecks do the non-driven wheels.
https://youtu.be/R9qCFfDiw5A?t=350
https://youtu.be/Qgz3BnWpeUg?t=22
https://youtu.be/NxLeKG-oRmc?t=67
https://youtu.be/7dFBaLCjYck?t=71