Old May 30th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Binarysurfer

Default When This Flamefest on Bill Began The ONLY one here that is dumber than Bill Hughes ...

lcs Mixmaster Remailer > wrote in
:

> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, "Earle Horton" >
> wrote:
>>"Some Anonymous Coward Using Remailer Software"
> wrote in message

>>> Bill is on the road to enlightenment. Surley you would'nt want to
>>> begrudge his soul of this burden?
>>>

>>He'll be Bodhisattva for sure, by the time you get done with him.
>>
>>What did he do to you, anyway, steal your favorite goat? ;^)

> lol.
> Billy attempted to netKKKop me. I believe in free speech and feel the
> need to teach self appointed netKKKops, that they cannot police the
> internet and get someone's account cancled when they don't agree with
> something. Usenet is a public forum and you cannot censor it. I fear
> that Bill is a true KooK and will not understand I'm trying to help
> him.

Oh how prophetic these words have become.

Here it is 2008, and look how badly it affected this froup.

So THIS is where it all started!..from a drag racing picture group where
someone tried to enforce their view by trying to cancel the opposing
opinioner's account.

So much for vigilante reporting. That was a dumb thing to do.

.....or is Usenet in general on the decline lately. I can't tell the
difference, since every group I've seen has had fewer posts of late.
Anyone have an opinion on this?