Old May 31st 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Earle Horton[_25_]

Default When This Flamefest on Bill Began The ONLY one here that is dumber than Bill Hughes ...

"Pink Freud `" > wrote in message
news
> On Fri, 30 May 2008 16:03:56 -0600, Earle Horton wrote:

/////Snipped/////

> He did make a credible and viable threat to me on 3 or 4 occasions, and
> the RCMP and CSIS both have open files on him, and they share that info
> with the FBI and other Acronymical Amurrican Agencies.

You're lying, just like Bill does when he says someone in ABPA or
alt.usenet.kooks is going to get a subpoena or have their posting privileges
cancelled. I don't understand "viable threat" at all. My rose bushes are
viable, Hillary and Obama are viable presidential candidates, etc. It must
be a Canadian thing.

If the RCMP and CSIS told you they have open files on Bill, heh heh it just
proves that some Canadians have a sense of humor. I am sure everyone in the
"Cooks" news group takes this as evidence, that you are one of their own...

> That's more than enough for a petty nuisance, I think.

More evidence of your "Cook"ness.

> As for what you (and your ward) choose to think, wll, 'Franky, my dear, I
> don't give a damn.'
>
> Back in the hole you go, Erlio.

>> Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
>> problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
>> long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
>> I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.

"Usenet's common decency" that's a good one. The fact that you and Terry
continue to post in the Jeep group just proves that you are jerks that can't
take a joke or leave well enough alone. Do you wear a plaid shirt and one
of those "took" things?

Perrea, perrea,

Earle