Old August 27th 07, 06:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2616_]

Default Kill File

Nope. I've done that, all it does is inspirer the trolls, Square Wheel:
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 and
24bit:
12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. Of
course, I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, and I
promise I will take action. I will keep your name in strict confidence,
kindly email
or
Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III

"RiverRunner66 via CarKB.com" <u36930@uwe> wrote in message
> ok guys, how about a temporary truce? Bill, 24 bit and or all of your

other
> screen names? lets have a 5 day truce, for this jeep catagory only. is

that
> possible? PLEASE? its for us not bill or the other guy. anyone?
>
> L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> >I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over
> >any responsible man, man enough to list his name and address here and in
> >every place I know of????? . And we're supposed to take the opinion of a
> >jealous, anonymous coward? Too afraid to use it's name and address, and

take
> >on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless! Crawl back in your
> >hole, like the rest of you low life, losers!
> > Oh, and thanks for the ammunition to send abuse at COX and Teranews
> >block you and other low lifes that use databasix. :-) You've given me

reason
> >to devote my energies to persuading Real News Servers to block everyone

from

http://www.billhughes.com/

> >> Report who, Goat****er? My poasts are allowed by the DataBasix AUP.

Your
> >> spamming isn't by teranews. As far as I can see, you're the only one

who