Old May 17th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Nathan W. Collier[_4_]

Default xd-m first impressions

"DougW" > wrote in message
news
> With all the off topic kookouts on this group, any post
> with real content is "on topic."

ive since implimented filters to keep out most of the squabbling. perhaps
ive gotten somewhat prudish in my older age or perhaps ive simply matured a
little but i just dont want to read about consuming the bodily fluids of
farm animals. my 7 year old daughter is a jeep _fanatic_ who even browses
this newsgroup from time to time. although he activity is supervised, i
dont want her reading that sort of thing.

> I'm still partial to my S&W 66 k-frame. Fewer parts to fail
> and easier to clean.

ive bought at least two dozens handguns specifically for my wife to try and
the ONLY one she ever warmed up to was her s&w 4" #66. here is a picture of
her shooting it. http://images.concealedcarryforum.com/vshoot.jpg

....in the end it worked out well. any guns she doesnt like i just kept for
myself. :-)

Nathan In Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com